Cardiology and Angiology
Heart diseases are dangerous for many people. The level of cardiology and cardiac surgery in Germany is recognized today as one of the best in the world. This is achieved thanks to the long, hard work of thousands of professionals working in various fields.
Operation stenting (angioplasty) of the coronary vessels is carried out by the German heart surgeons from the late 70s. Today, it is the ordinary operation and takes about 20 minutes.
Such diseases such as calcification, or narrowing of blood vessels (arteriosclerosis) appear more often with age. Smoking and high blood pressure contribute to this. Application of minimally invasive treatment using catheters and stents are well-proven in medical practice and can replace surgery.
Narrowing of the renal vessels can cause high blood pressure. Gentle expansion with a catheter allows in such cases to reduce the blood pressure, thereby significantly reduce the number of medications or opt out of their reception.
Treatment of malignant tumors
Angiography allows to treat liver cancer (both metastases and tumors). One of the treatment methods is the direct injection of the drug into the artery delivering blood to the liver. It is the way to directly affect the tumor with higher doses of drug with less side effects for the whole body.
The range of our services:
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Cardiac stress test
- 24-hour ECG
- 24-hour blood pressure monitoring
- Ultrasound of heart and blood vessels
- Ultrasound of peripheral vessels (arteries and veins)
- Doppler ultrasound of blood vessels
- Stress Echocardiography
- Coronary angiography
- Myocardial scintigraphy
- Diagnostic heart catheterization
- Coronary angiography and ventriculography (held in-hospital)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart valve surgery
- Pacemaker impantation (single-, dual- and triple-chamber)
- Implantation of automatic defibrillator
- Implantation of cardioverter defibrillator
- Treatment of heart defects
- Treatment of arrhythmias